Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Letter To Miss Paton By Kifi


76 Kings Road.
Panmure
Auckland
1072
3 september 2012

Hello Miss Paton

How has your trip been? Hope you are exploring a lot of countries and enjoying your holiday with your brother Mark.



Mr Blackmore has taught us a lot of things about space. He has also taught us about Neil Armstrong. We have made a timeline on space with, Laika the dog, the first monkey into space and Neil Armstrong.

We had a soccer field day and it was for boys and girls in year’s 5, 6 and  7. I was in the yellow team with Teagan, Andre, Chloe, Orica, Faitele, Kobe, Kyra Lee, leenas, Bradley and Efaraima. I was the top scorer with the total of 4 goals and Teagan had the second most with the total of 3. Our coach was Mr Murry. We won 3 and Lost 3.
Your’s Sincerely,
Kifi  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kifi,

    Thanks so much for your email. I do miss the class. I sent Room 5 a postcard last week from London. You should be getting it within the next week or two. 

    I am glad you are learning lots with Mr Blackmore. Space is such an interesting subject. Last week I caught with my brother Mark. He took me to a real flash department store called Harrods. Really rich people shop there. He also took me Princess Diana's memorial at Hyde Park and to the National Gallery to check out these beautiful oil paintings. His fiancĂ©e Aurelia showed me some sites to such as the Big Ben clock, Trafalgar Square, West minister Abbey, Buckingham Palace and St Pauls Cathedral. London is such a busy place. 

    Keep up the great learning. Thank everyone from me for making comments on my travel blog. 

    Best Wishes and keep in touch,

    From Miss Paton

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.