Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Reflection On My Netbook By Kifi

This year I have found using my netbook to be successful. I have enjoyed using my netbook because...
This year I have been getting my work done quicker by using my netbook. It is also faster to upload work onto my blog. I am motivated to finish my work that I couldn’t be finished in books. It is also easier to backspace mistakes than to rub out, I like the font and the font size, it makes my handwriting look very neat. It helps me with my learning and I can access websites that help me with maths such as Maths Whizz and Study Ladder. I can also change colours and drag and drop photos instead of drawing pictures. It is also faster to make comments on our own netbooks.

The barriers in using my netbook...
This year my barriers have been flash problems. Like when I go to play maths whizz or study ladder it would play up and say Error. This year I have had battery issues and it always dies on me. When I go onto websites it freezes on me and never works when I refresh.

The interesting aspects / Parts to using my netbook are.....because
This year I have found new websites that help me  that are interesting like Maths Whizz and Study Ladder. I have also used G edit when the internet is down. I have also used G edit to put work up onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.