Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Reflection On My Motat Trip By Kifi




I learnt that planes carry missiles and guns and can hold a lot of weight. I learnt that there are lots of names for some planes. And I learnt in the olden days their school rules were way more different to now.

Describe three things you want to learn more about on the topic flight.
 I would like to learn about other things that fly.
I would like to learn if all things that  fly have wings. 
And I would like to learn some names of planes.

Describe three things you enjoyed  doing at  the Motat trip say why you enjoyed them.

I enjoyed doing the mirror maze because it was challenging and confusing.
Second I enjoyed looking at some old things like trains, planes, famous aviators and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.